Submit Your Abstract
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- The abstract be written in English language.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and mode of the submission will be TEXT only at the time of submission.
- Delegate can submit maximum two abstracts.
- Do not state “The results will be discussed”
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears in the text. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by firstname.lastname@example.org to the corresponding author.
- Abstract Document Should be in PDF or Word Format
Presenting Author must be registered delegate for the conference.
If unable to upload the abstract, kindly send the word file with proper formatting /double spaced, and your details including email and tele number ( a passport size picture ) to the email id email@example.com